kompaktes Schaltnetzteil (Switch-Mode).
Ideal für die Stromversorgung von Funksprechgeräten (hohe RFI Stabilität)
|Ripple & Noise||
|Anzeigen & Messwerke||
This series of convection cooled switching mode power supply is designed for radio equipment.
It is exceptionally immune to Radio Frequency Interference at close range.
Heat is dissipated from the heat sink and the aluminum base for efficient natural cooling.
It has the small footprint of popular radio transceivers, and the low profile casing make it fall in place with a host of equipment in a tight spot.
The constant current protection, over temperature protection with constant current and output Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
ensure better reliability and safer protection to both the power supply and its connected load. One main DC output at rear and a front mounted cigar socket provide convenient DC connectivity.
It gives a total continuous current output of 15A at 13.8V and a maximum of 18A at 50% duty cycle.
It has excellent line and load regulation, low ripple and noise , optimal efficiency of 80% and a power factor of 0.7.
Fan cool (0 to full speed)
High RFI immunity
Binding post and cigar socket DC output.
Over Load, Short Circuit, Over Temperature protections by constant current circuitry.
Output Over Voltage Protection
Power Factor Control
User adjustable fine tune setting 13.3 ~14.5V (SPA-8150) & 26.6~29V (SPA-8152 )
Floating ground design
- Type Switching Mode
- Input Voltage 200-240VAC 50Hz~ (or on request)
- Rated output power 249W
- Number of output 1
- Output Voltage range 13.8VDC
- Output Current range 18A max.
- Voltage load regulation =100mV
- Voltage line regulation =50mV
- Output ripple and noise =5mVrms
- Constant Current mode Yes
- Cooling Method Fan Cool (0 to full speed)
- Protections Overload, Over Temperature, Short Circuit Protection by Constant Current Circuitry and Output Over Voltage Protection
- Floating ground Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 181x63x190 mm
- Weight 1.6kg
- Gewicht: 1.7 kg